To fully verify your account, you need to perform the following steps:
- Verify your Identity
- Check your Home Address
- Check that you are the owner of the Credit or Debit Card used in transactions on our service
To verify your identity you need to provide a scan or photo of one of the following documents:
- Passport: Only the page with your photo
- Identity Card: Front and Back
- Driver’s License: Front and Back
Document requirements to verify your identity: The document must show your name and photo, the document must be valid not expired.
To verify your home address, you must provide a scan or photo of one of the following documents, issued on your behalf:
- Bank statement of a bank account or credit card account
- Service Account: Electricity, Telephone, Water, and others
- City documents confirming your address (with an official stamp)
- Income Tax Declaration
Document requirements to verify your home address: The document must contain name and address, the document must not be older than 6 months, the document must show the bank or company logo or a government seal, the image must show the entire document or half of the document with personal information.
Credit Card Verification
To prove that you own the card you are using in transactions, you must provide a scan or photo of the front and back card
Requirements to verify a card: The card must contain your name. On the front and back of the card part of the number must be hidden, exactly 6 digits as shown in the example, on the back, the CVV code must be hidden.
To hide the necessary information on the card, you can use either physical methods, such as covering with a tape or piece of paper or digital methods, covering in a photo editor.
General requirements for all uploaded files
- The Documents in the photo must be in the front position.
- The Document cannot be cut and all corners of the documents must be visible.
- The image must not be blurred and the information must be clear and easily readable
- Documents cannot be hidden by objects or reflections of light.
- The size of the uploaded file cannot exceed 8MB
- Only the following formats are allowed: .JPG, .PNG
You can always check the status of your verification in your account.
- Open a new instrument
- Selected instruments
- Multiple window view
- Currently viewed instrument
- Chart Type
- Time interval
- Graphic tools